4.15.2013

Weekly Question Hilarity

Okay, so sometimes I like to send out entertaining Weekly Questions to my homeroom students. I know this is a mandatory activity at our school and questions about goals, progress and learning are key. However, I also feel that creative thinking is also important, and in this case, pretty funny too.

For this week's question, I sent this photo to my students and asked them to come up with a title or caption to go with it.


I have received very clever responses, such as:

"Man, I love the feel of wind in my teeth just after I've brushed!"
 
"Say Cheese!"

"Wind In My Chops!!!!!!" 

"Hey look! A squirrel!"


Funny, right? I may be easily amused, but some responses just make me chuckle.

Well, then I opened this image and pretty much spit out my coffee...

 Thanks Malena! I'm glad those Image Design classes are coming in handy!

I love my job.

14 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! Made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love the other responses! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure is so funny! jiji

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a caption:
    "Just lookin' in the rear view mirror to see if I got all the stuff out from between my teeth!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. How 'bout this one?

    "Grrrr! You cut me off!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is sooo cute Natasha! Great one! ;)

      Delete
  6. Awh, I totally wish I had thought up one of those, they are so much better than mine. They are really cool. I wish I was witty, but my mind works like a pig stuck in mud.:-( Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malena, Everyone of your discussion posts, that I have read, has been witty and very entertaining. Don't cut yourself short. You are better than Sherlock Holmes! ;)

      Delete
    2. I agree Shelby! Excellent point!

      Delete
  7. It was then that Robodog realized that the mad scientist hadn't stapled his fur on correctly...

    OR

    Edward's dislike for his plastic surgeon was justified as he caught a glimpse of himself in the side view mirror...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA HA HA HA HA! You guys are killing me!

      Delete

Choose Name/URL from the list.
Enter your first name only and leave URL blank (optional).
Your comment will be visible after Mrs. Sol approves it. Thanks!